You will be dazzled to discover the 3 valleys surrounding the ochre city “Marrakech”
This idyllic place, is characterized by its soothing atmosphere and its fantastic landscape.
Explore the dam lalla takerkouste, the plate of the kik, moulay Brahim the valley of Asni and the valley of Ourika.
• Admire the snow-covered tops of the more high mountains of the Atlas. (In winter)
• Cross the traditional typical villages of the Berber people.
• Visit at the inhabitant to benefit from glass of tea .
• Visit a traditional workshop of pottery.
• Benefit from one hour of climbing a mountain guide with the waterfalls of Setti Fatma.
Via the dam Lalla Takerkoust, located at about forty kilometers of Marrakech, and benefit from the panoramic view (has a height of 1400m), after you join the plate of the Kik to discover a beautiful landscape and a framework completely disorientating. You will pass beside the traditional Berber villages where the authentic houses are built out of ground and stone by the inhabitants themselves. One of the Berber families will accommodate you in his small typical heart to benefit from glass of tea and a collation.
Your driver will lead you, there after, towards the valley of Ourika where you explore the aromatic organic garden which contains the various medicinal herbs used by the Berber people
. You take, then, your way towards the waterfalls of the valley Setti fatma to benefit from a traditional lunch in one of the restaurants beside the river or feet in water.
• Air-conditioned and comfortable vehicle.
• Professional and qualified driver speaking French or English
• Departure and return to your place of residence.
• Lunch between 2 to 10 euros
• Mountain guide
For more information before bookings please contact us
Our team is at your service 24/7 to help you solve your reservation problems or to answer your questions.
+212 6 69 95 41 20